Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Liebster Love for Valentine's Day

I have been needing to do this for a while now.  A couple of months ago, I was given this award:


by 
Sky at Capital B
and

Thank you girls SO SO much for recognizing my little blog!
Today, it is my turn to pass it along to some more great bloggers!  I couldn't think of a better day than Valentine's Day to do this.  I did receive this once before so I wanted to wait a bit before handing it out again.  

Here are the Liebster Rules:
Post the award on your blog.  The award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, to promote and encourage new friendships among the blog community. 

  1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  2. Reveal your 5 picks for the award and let them know.
  3. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere... other bloggers.
  4. Finally, the best rule of all, have fun and spread the love!

So today I am passing this award with this message: "I am loving what you are doing with your blog, and so keep doing it!  Together we will improve, increase our readership, and have fun!  Enjoy your Liebster award!"

1.  Katie at The Terpblog.  I read her blog because she is crafty, witty, and loves to run!  She has three kids- same ages as mine.  You may have seen her Owl Art several places lately.  She has been featured at several blogs recently!  
2.  Cath at Home Is Where My Heart Is.  It will not surprise you that this will be her second Liebster award either!  She has all kinds of goodness over on her blog, she is a very versatile crafter.  There are recipes, home decor, printables, gifts, etc.  She is a brand new blogger but already making her mark!  
3.  Randee at Randee's Organized Chaos.  This girl is a hoot!...Seriously!  I just met her and I love her!  She blogs about everything and it is fantastic!  I just recently got to sort of know her through participating in her blog critique and I am so glad I did!  
4.  Hilary at Measure Once, Cut Twice.  She is a new blogger and a newlywed!  Very exciting!   Already she is co-hosting a link party and participating in a Valentine's Blog Hop!  No wonder this is not her first Liebster Award : )
5.  Emily at BabyBerry.  I am sure she is as sweet in person as her blog is!  Just go see.  And she is really close to 200 followers so I had to give this to her soon : )  And if you need a new place to link up on Fridays, head on over to her party and say hello!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kate! I really appreciate your kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie passed the blog love onto me. Thank you, and I am now your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just doing a Google search and came across this post. I'm about 5 months late responding to it, but I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! I love your blog! I'm following via GFC and Facebook now!

    xo. Hilary @ Measure Once, Cut Twice

    www.facebook.com/MeasureOnceCutTwice

    ReplyDelete

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...