Thursday, February 16, 2012

no reply-comment@blogger means no reply to you, from me

Dear friends,
It always makes me sad when I get a great comment and then I click reply in my email and I see this: no-reply blogger@blogger.com


See, when you leave me a super awesome comment, blogger sends me an email to let  me know!  (awesome.)  Then I can read it right away. (awesome.)  But if your email address is not linked to your blogger profile then I can't email you back (not awesome.)

This is just an example...this is what i see:


I know that is not your email address.  It is not anyone's email address.  


Laura Beth from A Step in the Journey has put together a great tutorial on how to change this.

If you aren't sure if you're a no-reply blogger, then just please, please, please go and look at her tutorial and decide.  

I have a small blog.  And I do my very very best to reply to everyone who contacts me.  I just need your email.

Love, 
Kate

Pin It

1 comment:

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...