Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday {5}:: Wear Red

February is not only the month of "love", but also National Heart Month.
source: American Heart Association


In support of National Heart Month, here is my Friday {5}::
Five (+1) Realistic Ways to Go Red!

Wear Red









Wear Red by craftwhatever from polyvore


1.  Bracelet by Betsey Johnson 2. Hair Ties by Cyndi Bands 3.  Scarf by Modcloth 
4.  Hoodie by Nike 5.  Shoes by Converse 6.  Tank top by Buckle

1.  I can throw a bracelet on with anything.  Everyday.  
2. Because I always have my hair pulled up.  
3.  These scarves can be worn with everything!  
4.  For my gym days.  
5.  Love my "chucks"!  
6.  Instant compliance with Go Red...throw it on under anything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...