Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Day of School Success!

What a relief! My kids have now survived their first and second days of school. I was worried about them, too. How would they each adjust to a new school, new routine, new everything? But they (so far anyway) love their new school!
What I wasn't expecting...the one who has had the hardest time adjusting has been Henry, my 2-yr old. Oh my goodness the drama! Both mornings he has cried. And cried. And cried. Refused breakfast. Even threw his bowl of cereal because he was so upset. That was fun. Funny, but I didn't even think about him having trouble with the change. I just assumed it would be the older two (and me). 
Nick, Stella, and Grumpy-Boy
I really do hope Henry snaps out of it soon. This no-eating breakfast, crying and throwing things, refusing naps thing is not fun. I was looking forward to having an hour and a half to myself (to, um make something or work on a resume- something!). Is time going to fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...