But this morning, I had no time. Sorry, but yoga class is waaaaay more "important" than scrubbing my house : ) Sometimes I stress about how I can never seem to have my Shtuff together! But today, I am just laughing it off. Ahuhhuhuha!
I wanted to share my "5 Things I am Loving Today" with you:
1. My new purse. It's pretty. I needed a new one. More grown up. Less junior high book-bag-looking. Let's just say that I could have spent way more but I got it at an outlet last Friday. Finally took her for a spin yesterday. Felt so special!
2. Oatmeal. I bought every flavor in hopes that my kids would share my craving for a hot bowl on these cooler mornings. Even found chocolate chip oatmeal.
3. Glitter. The Martha Stewart glitter to be precise. It's not a new product, just new to me. Everything I look at, I envision it glittered. I am making a hit list.
4. Almond Milk. It's not necessarily the milk that love, it's the way I feel since I have switched from cow's milk.
5. Fleece Pants. Ok, now you think I am really weird! I have two pairs and I wish I could wear them everyday!! One pair is 6yrs old from Campmor the others are Nike. I think they are supposed to be used for cold weather running or cross country skiing. I just wear them around the house. Eating my oatmeal and almond milk. Wearing my glittered hairclips. Purse sitting someplace where I can admire it. Need.more.fleece.pants!
Have a great GREAT weekend!