Friday, July 29, 2011

{Bucket List} Want to make these very soon!

I have a little running list of all the crafts I want to make. One day. Or one day soon. These I found and I want to make pronto!

# 23. Simple Bow Tie Top at Sweet Verbena.
A.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. and easy! I really don't have an excuse not to make this one:

#24. Braided Headbands at Alisa Burke.
I might be able to use any scraps from the previous project to make this headband. I am slightly afraid that it will stand up too much on my head. But it can't hurt to try it. I could make this in front of the TV.

#25. Hair Bow Holder at Johnny In A Dress
With school starting soon, I figure I need to get organized. My daughter's hair accessories would be one (of many) areas in need of attention.

#26. Hair Bow at My Creative Way
My girl is going to need some new school bows too... I will try it and if I fail then I will suck it up and find a craftier mom to make her one. And pay her for her crafty-superiority.

Hope you have a great weekend!  I hope to show you one of these completed next week.  And maybe even some more progress on my living room!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...