Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oh who am I kidding...I am on vacation!

I crack myself up! Does this look crafty to you?
Right. It is not crafty. At all.
I really, actually thought I would be blogging "from the road"...HA! Seriously, people. I am on vacation in every sense of the word!

I am not doing anything crafty.

I am not doing anything bloggy. Or blog-worthy, really.

But I am relaxing. And enjoying our last few days of detachment-from-real-life. I wanted to share that with you before you never come back to my blog again because you thought I bailed.

And just to prove that I am not doing anything crafty. I am here:
The Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC.

Walking around.

Wine selecting.

Wine sampling.

Enjoying our time sans-children.


See you after the 4th!!

3 comments:

  1. pretty pictures!!! and looks fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ashley
    It was fun! This was the first time we were away from the kids in 5yrs. Last time was to Key West for a couple nights back in the spring of 2006. We needed some grown-up time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would love to visit the Biltmore. Need to add it to my wishlist. i have seen it on TV and it looks just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...